Photo's from the Guild Day at Ealing


As anticipated, the The Guild Day at Ealing (details here) on Saturday was a great opportunity to deepen our faith and meet other Catholics. I have written the whole day up here if you want to know what went on. My friend, Paul Abbott accompanied me with his camera, and took a few choice photos which I am posting here for your edification and enjoyment:

Mike, me, John and Joao.

What is the collective noun for Priests?

Fr. Anthony Doe and Fr. Francesco Donega

And again

Guild President, the wonderful Margaret Wickware on the left there.

Two happy attendees



Me explaining something important, Kerry Urdzik in the picture there too.








Dr. Kahn delivering his lecture

Carol Anne Harnett


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problem is the Bishops - Dr Janet Smith.

Real Life Catholics on BBC TV defend Church Teaching on Contraception.

New Head of the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith